Wednesday, June 9, 2010

From a Devil, of an Angel

        I know quite a bit about angels, a lot more than most can claim. I have felt the heartbeat, the skin, the breath, and have heard the sweet song of an angel in the throes of pleasure. You see, angels are not genderless, and they are not immune to the emotions of the mortal coil, just like us devils. She is the most beautiful of them all, and devils do not lie, we are just adept at twisting truths. I can not claim that I tricked her into my arms, not that I would wish to. Angels are protected from at least that sort of thing. They are passionate creatures, and they feel emotions quite acutely, a few in particular.
        Happiness, sorrow, sympathy, and love. Yes, she would know if I did not love her, no matter what I did. I am not such a tasteless monster to attempt complicated spells to try to fool her. Believe me, or not, I love her. I love her smile, her innocence that she retains despite my ability to claim her virginity. She is not naive, just innocent. She was willing to love me, cherish and comfort me, even when fully aware of my standing in these planes.
        I would be lying if I said her body meant nothing to me, and I will tell the truth that it was what first attracted me. I could see the lovely shape even when wrapped modestly, almost shyly, in elegant Victorian gowns. I only became more attached once I had approached in my guise, the one she easily saw through. This attachment, love, only increased when I had her, bare, in my arms. She is quiet, in all situations, but quick to smile and laugh when I do not have her head reeling, and not just from talented touches. I find I ache unless I have her enveloped close in my arms, but it is one I enjoy. I have proven, if only to myself and her, that devils can have a heart.
        I have never worked harder for my partner than for her, I want her to feel the highest levels of bliss each and every time. She responds well to my energy, my movements, and I keep very aware of how she moves to adjust us accordingly. Of course, sometimes the urge to pin her is overwhelming, she is just so adorable, but I will only do such a thing with my own hands. Her skin is far too precious to me to mar with anything that is not my grip, and the feel of her heartbeat in her wrists is an intoxicating pleasure I cannot deny myself. There is one position, however, that will never happen. Mortals call it "doggy style", I believe. It is vulgar and degrading to her, and I will not allow such a thing. Who would want to only see their lover's back side? I love her face, and the only time her back is to me is when her body is flush to mine, her head against my shoulder.
        Blushing? What did you think the conversation would be about?
        I am a devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment