Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Post of a New Blog

Well, obviously I don't have any followers yet or anyone even aware of this blog, but that's alright. It's sort of just a, well I'm not sure, just a daily exercise for my writing or what's going on. Since I have yet to find a job and the ones my friends are mentioning to me don't seem to be existent; it's the only thing I have to not go stir crazy.

So if anyone else is going stir crazy from boredom I suppose this is the place to be coming for at least a brief hiatus. I'll try to keep the blogging about myself ~since that's boring to read ne?~ to a minimum and mostly just have to be writing. Maybe a rant or two, I've been told those can be amusing, especially coming from me.

So, enjoy. I'll start character introductions once I've taken my puppy Ranger out for a little bit of a run.

2 comments:

  1. Don't I count as a reader? I've done the required reading :3 Good stuff btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's safe to say there are at least two of us who read this

    ReplyDelete